Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Birthday


Here is my card this week for Crafter's Companion
You know I fell in love with these Edge'ables !
You know I love white cards too .......
Still I did add some yellow!! lol!!
Hehe it has to be one colour I rarely use!

Just a quick post ......... best get on! 
School holidays don't equal a sleep in in this house !! lol!!
Have a great day!! 

Yo make the card I used:
Die'sire Edge'ables - Butterfly Dreams
Die'sire Only words - Happy Birthday
Die'sire Leaf 2 die
Dotty Embossing Folder

Other items: Pearls, Distress tool

5 comments:

  1. So fresh and spring-like! Love the daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I am yet to use this die Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Liz. The edgeables are just fabulous. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously when you break this card down its simple but then I'd have to have your brain to have thought of it in the first place. Two words 'simply stunning'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It took me ages to make this I couldn't get it right I kept wanting to add too much!! But to remake it yes it would be very quick!

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.