Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Stitched with love.


Do you ever sit at your craft desk and have no idea what you are going to create? 
Yeah that was me today! BUT... as soon as I took out the Pretty Pastels paper pad and the Wild Flower3 die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs I just knew I was going to create something very different for me!

If you are looking for a quick card for weddings, anniversaries and valentine's day 
then this is a perfect card to create! 


 Directions:

1. Using the outer Hearts Cutouts die create an easel card base. Fold over the top piece in half and cut another of the heart die in white card and adhere to the card base.

2. Using the Pretty Pastels paper die cut two of the hearts in pale pink, distress the edges and using a black pen draw faux stitching around the hearts. Adhere to the card base.

3. Die cut flowers and leaves from the Pretty Pastels papers using the Wild Flower 3 dies and using a black pen add faux stitching.

4. Stamp the sentiment from Garden Party Elements onto the heart.

5. Adhere the flowers and leaves and gems and your card is complete.

SAVE 10% on ALL your purchases with my affiliate code on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website here https://ecraftdesigns.com Just add the code LIZ_GAZE at checkout! Use this code each time you purchase and SAVE 10% on your entire cart!


Have lots of crafty fun my friend. And Happy Valentines Day!


2 comments:

  1. I really liked it. It is a good idea. Can you try some interesting flowers names. ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.