Monday, July 13, 2015

Merry Christmas


Here is my card this week for Crafter's Companion!
I love the new Nordic Christmas collection !
For my card I used the CD but I think I need some of those embossing folders!!
Shhh ! lol ! I'm already eating beans on toast this week
as I bought some new Edge'ables!! 
The list never really ends does it !! lol!!!

Have a wonderful day! I'm off to make .....
oooh nearly told you !!! lol!!
You will find out soon honest!!! 

To make the card I used the following:


Other items: Poinsettia, snowflake tree decoration, Peeled
Paint, Broken China distress ink.

Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Brilliant card! Gorgous! Love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Liz, that reindeer is soooo cute! Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.