Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thank you!


I needed a quick thank you card for my friend.
Thought I'd share it with you too.

I used Spellbinders die Victorian Heirloom Oval, and Oval dies.
Of course the papers are from the Raindrops on Roses Paper pad 
and Sun kissed Fleur flowers from Heartfelt Creations. 
The leaves are from Heartfelt too.

Hope my friend likes it !! 
Right best get on no ! There is no rest when the children are off school!!
Still I love having them home we have so much fun!!!

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Liz, what a gorgeous oval die that is. Perfect flowers and lovely colours as usual. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that your friend will like it!! This card is soooo lovely! The flowers and the distressed paper look great! Fabulous design with this gorgous frame!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.