Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Have a joyous Christmas


Oooh yes it's Wednesday again!!! 
That means I have a Heartfelt Creations project to share !!
Lol some of you may have seen Nikki and the presenter
talking about this card on Create and Craft!
The debate was where did I get the flower centres !!
Lol Shhh ...... I tore them out of pre-made flowers and reused them !!

I am so loving the Poinsettias! Those leaves are what I have been
looking for without knowing it for years !!!  LOVE them!!

Make sure you stop by the Heartfelt Creations Blog HERE
there is some fantastic inspiration! 
You can see the whole Sparkling Poinsettia Collection HERE

I'm sorry I've been a bit quite recently.........
I've been busy designing and creating card kits for my classes!!
I'm so excited !! I have two classes here in the UK and one of them is Christmas !! 
See the post HERE for details, I'd love to see you! 

To make this card I used:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
159723 Art Institute Glue
TSMP900 Memento black ink
TSMP800 Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
HCD2-752 Cut Mat Create 2B die
HCPC-3682 Sparkling Poinsettia Swirl Cling stamp
HCPC-3680 Sparkling Poinsettia
HCPC-3679 Large Sparkling Poinsettia
HCD1 765 Large Sparkling Poinsettia Die
HCD1 766 Sparkling Poinsettia Die

Other Products Used : White card, Antique Linen and Peeled Paint 
distress ink, Stamens, Embossing pad, Heat gun, gold embossing powder,
3D foam pads, red ink, Spellbinders labels 47 Decorative Elements

Die cut two of the labels 47 on white card. Adhere one side together to 
form a card. Stamp the sentiment and die cut with HCD 752, inking with 
the Antique Linen ink inside the die. Adhere with 3D foam pads over the 
centre of the card. Stamp the flowers and heat emboss with gold powder.
Shape the flowers and adhere together with a stamen in the centre. Stamp,
cut and colour the leaves. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card and 
your project is complete.


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgous, Liz! Love these poinsettias and the decorative lattice frame is jus wonderful! Love this card! Congrats for your new classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your card base...it brings the whole carts together...love this collection! All the best with your classes.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I too love poinsettias, Christmas would not be Christmas without them....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Lizzie, perfect! The elegance of this card is breathtaking. Your Poinsettias are gorgeous, and your secret is safe with me. I too have been known to scraplift a thing or two in the past myself! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning florals....and I love how you let the sentiment really take center stage. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So incredibly elegant and beautiful Liz! Your poinsettia's embossed in gold are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Liz!!! I love that sentiment stamp and how you framed it with your beautiful poinsettias! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness this is just breathtaking! Amazing how you softened the flowers and leaves, very much in Liz-style!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning card Liz! Love love love your card base...the entire creation is just so elegant! Also love that you took your flower centres from premade flowers! LOL Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very Lovely Christmas card Liz. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for your work are all wonderful!
    Your blog follower and pinterest.
    Laura ElleBi

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.