Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Have a Wonderful Day


It's Wednesday!!! That means I have a card to share with you
that I created for Heartfelt Creations!
Something a little different from me today!
Oh and Pink flowers have crept back in !!! lol!!

Make sure you stop by the Heartfelt Creations Blog
There are sneak peeks of our new release next week!! 
Click on the pic below:

Heartfelt Creations

If you swapped out the pink flowers for blue this would make a great masculine card!
I made these flowers ages ago and have been
lining them up against paper to see what pops, 
I really liked this look against the Kraft card, 
or I would have used blue flowers!!! lol!

Here is what I used to make the card:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCD1-743 Raindrops on Roses Die
HCPC-3665 Everyday Heroes Newsprint Stamp
HCD1- Everyday Heroes Die
HCPC-3673 Heartfelt Sentiments
HCD2- 751 Cut Mat Create 2A die
HCD2-752 Cut Mat Create 2B die
HCPC-3563 Postcard Cling Stamp
RPEJ685 White Embossing Powder
CB80 ColorBox Frost White Ink Pad
2pnk Pink Gala Glitz
159723 Art Institute Glue


Other Products Used : Kraft Card, Spellbinders Circle Die, 3D foam pads,
Victorian Velvet and Antique Linen Distress Ink pads, white pen, white card,
heat 

Using folded Kraft Card die cut a card using the large 2A Die. Ink the edges 
with Antique Linen ink. Die cut the large 2B die and stamp the image in white
ink and heat emboss with white powder. Ink the edges with Antique Linen ink
and adhere to the card with 3D foam pads. Die cut the Raindrops on Roses die
and the circle die. Ink the edges of both die cuts. Using a white pen draw
short lines around the inner of the circle die cut. Adhere the circle to the 
Raindrops on Roses die cut with 3D foam pads and adhere to the card. Stamp
the arrow and sentiment in white ink and heat emboss with white powder.
Die cut the leaf swirls. Stamp, cut, colour and shape the flowers adhering
Pink Gala Glitz to the centres. Adhere the flowers, sentiment and leaf swirl
to the card and your project is complete.

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. I saw this on the Heartfelt Creations blog post this morning. I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennie, thank you so much! Have a great day. Hugsx

      Delete
  2. This sure is something different...no white...well that is the back ground. But I like it...and I love the pink flowers! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! These gorgous flowers pops very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love white stamping on kraft paper. And then you top it with gorgeous flowers...and well, I'm swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Lizzie! It's so pretty & soft looking. I sort of reminds me of a chocolate & caramel bar, yummy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the use of the Kraft paper for your gorgeous card Liz! Those pretty flowers tied it together so beautifully! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card for my first visit after getting back from holiday. The kraft and pink go beautifully together and your flowers are fab. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Hugsxx

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.