Sunday, July 05, 2015

Classy and Fabulous !


Ooh Darhling so fabulous!! lol!!!
Here is my card this week for Crafter's Companion.

These Scruffy Little Cat images remind me of a friend!
Best not say who though Lol!!!

Can you believe we are in July already??? 
Wow how fast is the year going!!! 
School breaks up here in the Uk soon!
Awesome !!! Looking forward to fun with my girls!

To make the card I used the following:
Dotty Embossing folder
Lattice Embossing folder
Leaf 2 Die

Other Items: Ribbon, black ink, Berrylicious and Harvest Chalk ink

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it Liz! Those eyelashes are amazing and The die you've used is very pretty. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, wanted to say
    thanks for your giveaway
    that I won!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Congrats! Have fun with the die. Have a great day! Hugs xx

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.