Thursday, July 30, 2015

Exploding Kite Tutorial


This week I have a tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers
on how to create this kite card!
make sure you check it out HERE
There is a picture step by step guide and a video for you!
Have fun making some they are so easy to do !!!

I used Heartfelt Creations papers, stamps and dies to decorate
the Kite card !! 

Can you believe its August nearly ?? 
Blimey where has the year gone !! lol !! 
Mind you its as cold as it is in late October here this week.
So chilly!! I had two jumpers on yesterday!!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting! 




5 comments:

  1. I saw this yesterday on SCS Lizzie and thought it was a great idea. Chrisitne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your kite tutorial yesterday on Splitcoast Stampers. Love, love, love it!!! Can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, lovely papers and embellishments, must go and have a look, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea, and this kite card is adorable!! Thanks so much for the step by step tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, if I had had the time to mask a study of this last week....I would not have a red nose now...I would have taken some paper etc with me and stayed inside to craft this....great stuff this is! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.