Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Easter Carrot Boxes



I’ve been growing carrots in my craft room today! 🤣 🥕😍 Not any old carrots tho… these are carrot boxes designed by the lovely Joset Van De Burgt and of the course the flowers are from Angelica’s Wild Flower 2 set of dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs! 😍


Easter is almost here and this is for my Uncle, it’s filled full of his favourite Lindt eggs!
I have to be honest…. These came together so super quick and so easily too! I’ll be making more of these next year for sure!

For those of you who asked here is a video tutorial on how I made the flowers and box!

SAVE 10% on ALL your purchases with my affiliate code on the Elizabeth Craft Designs website here https://ecraftdesigns.com Just add the code LIZ_GAZE at checkout! Use this code each time you purchase and SAVE 10% on your entire cart!


Products used:
Foam paper for the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.