Friday, July 31, 2015

Take time ....


Here is my card this week for Crafter's Companion.
I love these Create-a-Card dies so much I thought I would make another!!
It is made using the Create a Card Enchanted Die from Crafter's Companion.

Crafter's Companion

To make the card I cut, embossed and inked the embossed area twice.
I then cut another piece of Centura Pearl Card 1/4" larger than the die cut for both die cuts.
I then inked the edges of all the pieces and then using an edger tool roughened
up the edges and then used glitter glue lightly on the edges. 

I made a 7" x 7" Easel card and adhered the layers with 3D glue to the card.
The sentiment was stamped on the oval cut and then adhered so
 it sat lower than the front of the card.
The stopper for the card is the centre of the die cut adhered with 3D glue.
(I did cut and extra centre so that it raised evenly)
I die cut the Die'sire Leaf 2 die and using Peeled Paint distress ink coloured them and then shaped them.
I then adhered the leaves and flowers to the card, added the gems and Voila !!! Finished !

It really is quick and easy to make abut 20 mins but so effective!!

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, would never have thought to use the die in this way....lovely colours too....luv Ursula x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful creation Liz, I do love the create a card dies but haven't got many of them yet. Pretty colours for your lovely flowers. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your easel card is just fabulous!! Love it so much!! Thanks for the tutorial.
    I also like the wonderful Create-a-card-dies, they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.