Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thinking of you



Here is my second project this week for Heartfelt Creations!
Are you loving this collection ?? I am !!! lol!! 

Check the Heartfelt Blog out for some amazing inspiration
Click on the pic below.

Heartfelt Creations

I thought I would create a card where you can see through it,
I'm not sure what they are called ! If you know tell me !!! hehe
So the leaves and flowers hang round a frame with the 
image behind it on the back of the card.

Here is what I used to create the card:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
159723 Art Institute Glue
HCD1-761 Everyday Heroes Die
HCPC-3665 Everyday Heroes Newsprint cling set
HCPC-3673 Heartfelt Sentiments
HCPC-3668 Cascading Fuchsia Stamp
HCD1-763 Cascading Fuchsia Die
HCPC3669 Vining Fuchsia stamp set
HCDP1-254 Cascading Fuchsia Paper Collection
HCD1-736 Classic Leaf die
HCPC-3546 Classic Leaf Cling set
HCPC-3545 Open Leaf Cling set
Cut Mat Create 1B Die set
TSMP900 Memento Black Ink
TSMP800 Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
71053 ColorBox Berryliscious chalk ink
71082 ColorBox Harvest Chalk ink
241159 Dove Blender Kit

Other Products Used : White card, Peeled paint distress ink, Glitter glue,
water brush,

Cut a 7" x 5" tent fold card. Cut a card front from the paper pad and using the
1B die cut the centre out. Adhere the outer to the card front and using the 1B 
die cut out the card so there is a window. Stamp the image onto the piece cut 
from the card front. Colour using the ink pads and a waterbrush. 
See how to do this HERE
Adhere the piece to the inner of the card and glitter the flowers. 
Stamp, cut and colour the leaves and the flowers.
 See how to create and colour the flowers on the  video HERE
Stamp the sentments and the arrow outline and die cut. Adhere the leaves, flowers
and sentiment to your card and your project is complete.

10 comments:

  1. I love fuschias & I love HC products so this collection is a marriage made in heaven for me. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, forgot to say I love your card Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Liz!! I love the way you hung the flowers and leaves over your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always Liz. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Liz! The flowers and leaves look lovely as you've placed them on your card!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is real cool!Love the leaves and hanging fuchsias.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Liz. I love your design. You are such an inspiration to me.
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is out of the ball park, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely stunning card! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.