Saturday, May 16, 2015

Gift bag


Here is my project this week for Crafter's Companion !
I decided to use the new gift bag template!
Oooh its so easy to use and put together!
I will be making more of these !! 
Imagine them filled with chocolate........... Mmm maybe not
I am on a diet !!! lol!!!


I sat the flower, leaves and stamens on the circle and scalloped
 circle die cuts with pearls around them. 
Here is a closer look as the main pic doesn't quite capture it!

Here is what I used to make my project:
Double sided A3 Printed card - Timeless
Die'sire Large Sunflower die
Die'sire Stamen die
Die'sire Leaf 2 die
Decorative Templates - Gift bag
Collall Tacky Glue
Kraft Card
Die'sire Circle and scalloped Circle die (Flowers are on these)
Other items: Peeled Paint Distress ink. pearls, glitter glue.

Happy Crafting !! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this gift bag is so elegant and sweet! Love so much the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is a gift in itself Liz. I love the pearls and flowers, it all looks stunning. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is pretty, but the addition of the pearls really makes this project special. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.