Saturday, May 30, 2015

Merry Christmas


Here is my card this week for Crafter's Companion.
I know .......... a Christmas card !!! lol!!
I was in a poinsettia mood and 
I love these ones from the BeBunni Christmas CD!! lol

I also took part in the SCS Christmas Challenge with this card.
It was a photo inspiration here 


Now I know there are no gingerbread men on my card but ...
it was the lanterns and the grid sides that inspired my card, hence the trellis 
die down the side of my card and the red for me is Poinsettias !! 

Oooh now I'm ll fired for in a Christmas mood !!!
Mmm I have a Christmas pudding left ........ maybe
that's what we will have with dinner tomorrow .......... lol!!

Here is what I used to make the card:



6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Christmas card, your poinsettia is so gorgous!! Beautiful trellis background, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I've only recently found your Blob, and am loving looking at all of your beautiful designs . . . also getting some much needed new inspiration!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Have fun crafting! Have a great day hugs Liz

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card as always Liz. Your poinsettia is stunning & I love the colouring on the leaves and flower. I'm well into Christmas cards now, 50+ so far but a lot more to do! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning. Thanks for sharing. I would like to know how you get the poinsettia image from the cd? I am techno challanged, sorry.
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudy, it is on one of the printable sheets for the Christmas Wreaths on CD 2. Print off as many as you need and cut out. I sprayed mine with Spray and Sparkle to give them a glittery shine too! Have a great day. Hugs x

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.