Saturday, May 23, 2015

Thank you


Here is my card this week for Crafter's Companion!
I couldn't resist the new A6 Create a Card Range!!

I just loved a card I made ages ago in pink and black
so I thought I would use those colours again for this.

These dies are fab, they create such quick cards !!

Have a great weekend! Here in the UK its a 
Bank Holiday so it's bound to rain at some point! Lol!!

Here is what I used for my card:
A6 Create a card - Thank you
Coredinations Sand it set
Coredinations Cardstock
Leaf 2 die

Other items: flowers, Peeled paint distress ink

Happy crafting!! 


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lizzie. Love that black and pink together and that die is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink & black card, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled to have found your site! Your cards are lovely! I'll be checking back often!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.