Thursday, May 21, 2015

CAS Fuchsia


Here is my second card this week for Heartfelt Creations.
Make sure you stop by the Heartfelt Blog there are some amazing projects!
Click on the picture below to go see.

Heartfelt Creations

I have had this die for a while now and as soon as I saw this stamp
I knew I could finally get it out of the pile to use !!! Lol!!
Oh dear I am glad my hubby doesn't read this!! lol!! 

I love the effect of this its like a victorian card!

To make the card I used the following:

HCPC-3671 Fuchsia Clusters Cling stamp
HCDP1-254 Cascading Fuchsia paper pad
TSMP900 Memento Black Ink
71053 ColorBox Berryliscious chalk ink

Other Products Used : Peeled paint distress ink, water brush, watercolour paper,
3D foam pads, Spellbinders Romantic Rose Die, glitter glue.

Using the outer piece of the die cut a folded piece of watercolour paper to make 
a card. Die cut another single piece and adhere to the front of the card. Die cut
the decorative piece and adhere with 3D Foam pads to the card. Cut a 2 3/4" x 4 7/16"
piece of watercolour paper. Stamp and colour your image with the inks and water brush.
Cut a piece of paper from the paper pad 4 1/2" x 2 13/16". Adhere the coloured image
to the piece of paper with 3d foam pads and adhere this to the card with 3D foam pads.
Glitter the flowers and your project is complete.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt! This card is gorgeous! I love that die...gonna have to get it. You make the most beautiful cards, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgous!! Love this fuchsia and the fabulous embossing on this pretty shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant end refined card...love colors you used...hugs Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and Stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your elegant background really sets off your stamped image! Beautiful coloring Liz!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this card Liz! Elegant and sophisticated...just beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.