Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Only one like you


It's Heartfelt Wednesday and I have a card to share!
Look its blue !!! No pink in sight !! lol!!

Check out the Heartfelt website click on the pic below,
there are sneaky peaks at our release next week !!

Heartfelt Creations

I just got this Spellbinder's die and was determined to use it straight away
so my whole card was designed around it lol!! 
I am so bad that sometimes dies sit unused in a pile for months.....
I am trying to do better!! Honest! 
Just don't tell my hubby!! hehe

To make my card I used :
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
TSMP 900 Memento Black Ink
HCD2-750 Cut Mat Create 1B
HCD2-749 Cut Mat Create 1A
HCD1-757 Leafy Branch die
HCPC-3645 Leafy Branch Cling set
HCPC-3644 Birds and Blooms Cling set
HCDP1-250 Birds and Blooms Paper Pad
HCPC-3666 Everyday Hero Cling stamp set

Other Products Used : White card, 3D foam pads, Spellbinders Victorian Garden
Majestic Oval die, Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint Distress ink, blue gems,

Using folded white card and the 1A Cut Mat create die cut a card base. 
Die cut 1B in paper from the paper pad. Ink the edges and adhere to the card 
with 3D foam pads. Die cut the Oval die and ink the edges. Stamp the sentiment
and die cut with the middle piece of the die set. Ink the edge of the die cut.
Stamp, cut and shape the flowers. Adhere a gem to the flower centre. Stamp, cut, 
shape and colour the leaves. Adhere the leaves and the flowers to the card. 
Cut a butterfly from the paper and adhere to the card and your project is complete.

Happy Crafting !!


9 comments:

  1. Liz, this is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous in blue! :) Love this card, so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, what a beautiful card, but then all of your cards are works of art!! Love that die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Liz! Love the blue color scheme! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who leaves new craft supplies in a pile for awhile before they get used! LOL (I won't tell your hubby if you don't tell mine!)
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Liz, this piece is stunning! I love the soft pastel look of it, the touch of blue is so soothing, it just makes your card dreamy!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Liz! Love this card and frame die is beautiful. Might need to get that one!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, When I see this I think refreezing. Love the use of white you always use. Love it! Hugs ps...I love donuts...but they don't love me! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. you always make such beautiful flowers, love this one too

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful... I also have many dies, stamp and many things in my craft stash that I bought on impulse & then have never been used... Now I know I am not the only one who does this... lol...

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.