Sunday, August 14, 2011

Xmas card club challenge card - Kerry's !!



Well I had to think on this one I have to say ............. then I went shopping !!! hehe !!! Well I had to go shopping to soothe quell my patience for a Tatty teddy CD!!!! Ooohhhh can't wait to get hold of one !!! But in the meantime I settled for the new Fizzy Moon Festive Fun stamps !!! LOVING them !!! Kerry's challenge was for a robin, holly and possibly a postbox if desired ! So I have a robin sat on the fence and holly on the paper and around the flowers !!! No postbox desired tho sorry !!!


I coloured Fizzy Moon with promarkers and water colour pencils. The bears used Satin, Sandstone and the blender pen to create the lighter patches. Of course I had to glitter up the snow too !!!

I used my new Spellbinder square die, the swirl is from Marianne dies, holly is a Martha Stewart punch and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts also glittered up!! Paper is Holiday Magic from Nitwits and the sentiment stamp from Liliy of the Valley !! Phew ................. Oh yes I had to add bling too !!!!

So enjoyed making this !!! Please go check out the other ladies blogs they are listed on my side bar !!! Have a great day !

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas Cheer
Saturday Challenge - Xmas is coming
Liz

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun - I love Fizzy Moon and this one is sooooo cute. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gorgeous card!!!!! i just finished doing the same image aren't they cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its far too cute and you shouldn't be allowed to post cards like this!!! Only kidding, well not about the cutest, cause it is. I just love these bears, love all that sparkle and good for you to go shopping. I did a wee bit myself yesterday too:) No postbox on mine either, just not enough room lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! The image is darling. Thanks for playing along with us at the CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunningly gorgeous - those red flowers are beautiful - I love the card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lizzie, the image is so cute and I love the BP. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we are going to see a lot of Fizzy Moon this Christmas......way tooooo cute.
    Great card.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizzie
    Fabulous card ....so cute ...hugs sylvie
    hope you are keeping well!!!1
    hugs sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - such a sweet image!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is such a Wonderful creation, the image is adorable and coloured so beautifully its just perfect for our challenge

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and we hope to see you next week,

    I also have some calorie free candy if you are interested

    Good Luck with the challenge

    Hugs Bridget :0) x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely cuddly image and a really smashing card!!!!! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining our "Christmas is Coming" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh this is particularly gorgeous!!

    Im like Sally, I do go weak at the sight of cute bears! Love your new image, what a good buy!

    Stunning card, so perfectly balanced too, you make it seem so easy!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Liz how cute is your Fuzzy Moon image, after talking to you i went and bought a Fuzzy Moon stamp and look forward to doing an ace card like yours. Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Way too cute! I love those guys - not too familiar with that line - gotta run and check it out! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge Good luck

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.