Monday, January 09, 2012

White on White Wedding



Well this time at Forever Friends the Fortnightly Challenge is a White on White card !! I knew exactly what I was going to do for this as soon as I saw the challenge !!! Our fantastic sponsors this week are Whimsy Stamps ! Come and join in the challenge !! Also check out the Monthly Challenge too, the DT have some great creations there !!


I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the lacy edging, a heart embossing folder to create texture on the card, Magnolia tag, flowers and a swirl and some gorgeous heart pins in the flowers !! I am really pleased with this card ! I started out on my first white on white card hating doing it .................... but I have to say I really enjoyed making this and really love the effect. Cant wait till my cousin gets wed in Sept so I can give it to them !!!

Happy crafting !!!


8 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzie, this is stunning! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous WOW card Lizzie, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh Lizzie this is quite beautiful!

    Its very almost making me want to get married again just to receive it!! (Notice the 'almost'!)
    I have to say I dont think anything makes for such an immediate punch as white on white especially for such a special occasion.

    Simply stunning!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. there you see white on white is just a perfect combo for a wedding card! love it.....so which cousin is getting married? hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a piece of art here! Love love love your card! Just fabulous!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, gorgeous, love all the elements and layers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww Lizzie this looks amazing, it is stunning, the design, embossing and that image look so beautiful, fantastic card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lizzie your card is beautiful. White on white definitely suits you hun. I think what sets it off is your use of layers and the different embossing folders/border punches you have used. A very big thumbs up Lizzie!!! big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.