Sunday, January 01, 2012

Waiting for Santa

I love this card !!! The challenge this time for the Christmas Card club was by Carol and is Anything Goes ! I so enjoyed making this card, I actually made it for a challenge at C4E I had mis read !!!

The image is a House Mouse stamp, coloured using water colour pencils, I layered papers from Nitwits Simply Joy collection and added Christmas decorations, the tree, snowflake and stockings. The postcard stamps are Whimsy Stamps new letter to Santa, so as there are two mice I had to have their letters there too !!! I have to admit there is a lot going on in the card !!!

Happy New Year to everyone !!!

5 comments:

  1. just smashing Lizzie....a happy accident I always like these best!....hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Lizzie, love those little stockings. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Lizzie, love that image. I have it as a decoupage sheet. Loving all those sweet embellishments. Hugs
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww such a gorgeous card Lizzie and glad that baby Isabella isn't stopping you from crafting!!!. Housemouse, my fave and I love those embellishments you have used. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lizzie, a great happy accident! Love all the embellishments. Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.