Sunday, January 29, 2012

Humphreys Stocking


Wow two more weeks have gone by and its time for the Christmas club challenge again !!!! Where is time going ??????? This time its Pinky's turn and she challenged us to use a critter on our cards. So ......... whoop whoop I had just got a Christmas Humphrey's Corner CD so I just had to use it for this !!!!

I have kept this very plain and simple as I thought it would be ideal for a child's card. This was all printed from the CD I just added the very back lilac card to it !

Well as its Sunday I am off to get my lunch ready, a nice Pork dinner and make some fresh bread ! Hehe I know ...... a small baby and I can still manage to cook and make cards !!! I made bread and red onion marmalade chutney already this week !!! Its because I have a great supportive partner who shares the load with me. Bless !

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie! What a gorgeous card, love little Humphrey. Hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Superwoman!! You put the rest of us to shame!! I love your gorgeous card, what a great cd. I expect we will see a lot more from this one. Have a lovely lunch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, fab image, beautiful papers & design, have a lovely sunday, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a super cute card Lizzie!!!. Humphrey is so darn gorgeous. Hope you are all well and baby Isabella is doing well. I haven't got a baby (well apart from the furry one's) and I can't do half of what you are doing lol. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real cutie hun, love Humphrey. Great card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real cutie Lizzie, love it. I'm retired and don't get as much as you done in a seek never mind a day! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzie,

    What a pretty delicate xmas card! It looks so pretty in the lilac!

    Enjoy your Sunday Roast!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that Humphrey!!!! hope you enjoyed the roast....hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizzie
    Hows the baby.....Fabby card ...love the image ....look forward to more pickies of Isabella
    Hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - such a cute image. It would also fit my CHNC challenge 57 this week where I'm asking to see square cards - would love you to enter it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwwww Lizzie this is a total delightful creation that image is truly beautiful so is the design a super, super, card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohhh sounds like you are a busy bee Lizzie. Absolutely love your card. Such a cure image.
    Can't wait to see more pics of Isabella.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card, & isn't he such a sweetie! Such a fabulous card to receive at Christmas.
    How lovely you have such a great partner..fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.