Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thin and crispy..............


Hehe !!! Thin and crispy ........ the challenge is really think thin !!! This is the Christmas card clubs first card of the year !!! Set by Keryn !! Keryn girl I am thinking thin ............. got to get rid of the baby weight .......... ooh it must be working as  I now weigh less than when I got pregnant !!! Not bad for three weeks !!! hehe !!!

Well this was a real challenge for me  ........ not to layer up and add depth, ribbons, bows, flowers ............ yikes !!!! Anyway This was made using the Forever Friends Retro CD. Its brill !!! I used a rubber stamp sentiment and then just cut out the ends o make a banner !! Well it goes through the 5mm slot at the post office !!!

Have a great weekend !!! Off for a cuddle with baby !!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and the papers. Glad you and Isabella are doing well. Do you think if I think thin thin thin some weight will shift too....lol.
    Enjoy your cuddle with baby.
    Big hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great card Lizzie! Love what you have done with the paper's and love that Forever Friends image. Wow I can't believe you have lost all that baby weight and some!!! hope you are doing it sensibly though girl?. Glad baby Isabella is well. Did you get her dress? hope you liked it. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Lizzie and you still managed some layers! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Lizzie, love all your layers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Lizzie! I adore FF so it was a winner straight away for me!

    Well done on your weight loss, Im still trying - 27yrs later!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there hope you are having a good weekend....card is great I shall have to take another look at that CD cos that image is ace!!! lovely card hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card, Lizzie - definitely great for Keryn's challenge - as you've used a digi image it would also be good for my CHNC challenge 15 - I'd love to see you link it there x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah give her a cuddle from me too Liz:) I love your card and all that crispy sparkle lol. Perfect image choice too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card, love the layout and cute image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lizzy this is gorgeous what a cute image I just love the layer effect and the banner a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Lizzie such a cute image.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lizzie
    Fabulous card how do you have the time .....
    Gorgeous ...
    Hugs sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card Liz...well done...
    Kerry X.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.