Friday, January 27, 2012

Clean and simple .........

Yeah I know ................ its not often my cards are clean and simple !!! The more bling, glitter and bits the better !!! hehe !!! Well the challenge this week at C4E was clean and simple !! The sponsor this week is our own team leader at Crafts 4 Eternity !!! I did get some bling in tho ........ !!! hehe !!!

Not sure what stamp this is, its one I stamped up of my friends in the USA and never used .......... you know along with all those other things in the back of the cupboard I just HAD to have !!! Oh boy ....... its nearly Harrogate Paper show  I guess more stuff will be NEEDED and go in the cupboard too !!! I WILL BE GOOD ......... mmm .......... bit rash to promise that I think !!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Lizzie, so clean and fresh. Can't help you with the stamp though. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a pretty in pink card Lizzie!

    I can tell you're surrounded in pink right now! Its lovely!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Lizzie, love the colours and the simple but elegant design. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Lizzie, the pink and silver are gorgeous together, my fav combination. The image is very sweet. have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lizzie. Love the image.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card Lizzie, that image is so lovely and I really love the colours and design, ACE card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lizzie have a fab week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.