Saturday, December 31, 2011

Waving Hello to 2012 !!

It sure looks like she is waving !!! hehe she just loves to move her hands around a lot !!!! hehe !!!

I just wanted to say an big thank you to you all for your lovely comments and emails. They are so very appreciated !!! My posts have been scheduled and are very generic so I just wanted to pop this one out here to thank you all !!

I wish you all a very very happy New Year, may 2012 bring you all as much joy as 2011 brought me. No you don't all have to have a baby !!! hehe !!!

Here's to a great crafting year too !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture Lizzie - hope you and your new family have a Very Happy and Healthy New Year. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lizzie what a wonderful start to the new year for you and your family! bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving back to your little cutie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy New Year to you too Lizzie. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.