Friday, August 22, 2014

Wonderful Christmas


Here is my third project this week for Heartfelt Creations.
I'm loving the colours of this Christmas Collection!
Check out their blog by clicking on the link below.

Heartfelt Creations

This is a really quick card to make.

Remember Heartfelt Creations has a DT call out!
Also the current DT is being voted on.
Its a tough ask as the DT is such good friends......
I'd really love it if you felt you would like to vote for me.
You could win a $50 girft certificate !
Voting closes 29th August 2014.

To make the card I used the following:
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCDP1 246 Festive Christmas Paper Pad
HCPC 3415 Petite Poinsettia PreCut
125156 Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities
HCD 738 Ornamental Add on Die
HCPC 3551 Holly Berry Precut set
HCPC 3621 Dove of Peace PreCut set

Other Products Used : White card, All purpose glue, glitter glue,
red ink, peeled paint distress ink, Black ink.

Using white card make a tent card 5 2/16" x 4". Cut a card front from the
paper pad and adhere to the card. Stamp the sentiment in black ink.
Stamp, emboss, cut and shape the flowers. Add a gem to the centre of the 
flowers. Stamp the swirls on white card and colour with inks. Glitter the 
berries. Adhere the swirls and flowers to the card and your project is complete.

2 comments:

  1. Simple designs are always the best in my opinion and this card is right up my street. I love the colours and it is just so elegant, the HC papers are stunning. Hope you're having a good break (apart from visiting your blog!) and enjoying your honeymoon. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe enjoying chilling! Fingers itching to craft tho......

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.