Friday, August 08, 2014

Bebunni box and new dies


Oohh ......... They arrived !!! Yeah !!!
Oh sorry ........ my new dies !!! hehe
I bought the full set of Essentials dies from Crafter's Companion!
But shhhhh !!!! OH doesn't know ........
Click on the pic to go to their website

Crafter's Companion

I just had to get the dies out and play even tho I am banned
from crafting ......... I get married in a week !!
I love my fold over box so I thought I would make it
with a difference. This box has a sleeve 
wrapped around the middle to hold the box together.


I embossed the hearts to give a bit of texture !
I just LOVE the ticket dies ! 
They are so versatile !!

To make this box I used the following items from Crafter's Companion:
Bebunni CD
Die'sire Holly Die
Spray and sparkle iridescent
3D glue
All purpose glue
Die'sire Essentials Just the Ticket
Die'sire Essentials Rectangles
Die'sire Essentals Scalloped Rectangles
Die'sire Essentials Hearts
Vintage Floral Embossing folder Vintage Screen
Sentimentals Love is all you need

Other products: Distress ink, glitter glue, red card.

As some of you know I am up for Vote for the Heartfelt Creations
Design Team. I'd love you to vote for me .......
PLEASE ........ 
Please vote HERE


Happy crafting !!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely box Lizzie, those dies are just fab. I'll have to go and have a little peek and maybe, just maybe, order some of them...... Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now stop it now, this is just splendid, I'm a Stampin Up girl but since I've been on Heartfelt Creations w/e and revisited your site I'm yearning for other goodies!! My sisters gone mad with me cause l always made fancy cards/goods and she calls my SU stuff rubbish! But there's no comparison when you add flowers and lace and pins..... Think after convention in Oct I'm going back to everything crafting.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.