Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A special Someone


I needed a gift box for a gift.
So I reached for my Raindrops on Roses papers from Heartfelt Creations
and this is what I came up with.
I love these boxes.


The flowers are Majestic Morning from Heartfelt Creations.
I have a tutorial HERE how I make them.

I also have a tutorial on how to make the box HERE


The DT is being voted on at Heartfelt Creations ..........
I would love for you to vote for me if you haven't voted already.
You can vote HERE

Happy crafting !!!



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous box Liz, I'm going to have a look at the tutorial & see whether I think I could make one. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness Lizzie, This gift box is Amazing. Love the purple. And the details with the embellishments are fantastic. You are so talented. You blow me away. We must have like the same taste because I Love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.