Saturday, August 09, 2014

So glad your my friend


Well ........ I felt the need to make another card
using this Spellbinder Die !!! I just love the effect it has.

This was super quick to make.
The Spellbinders Die is Mystical Embrace.
I used the middle of a card front from the Arianna Blooms paper pad.
It was just slightly too short but 
I covered the gap with the flowers and leaves !
I cut the centre out and raised it with 3D foam pads,
glittered all the edges and flowers.
The sentiment is from Vines and Bloom stamp set from
the Cut Mat Create collection from Heartfelt Creations.
Flowers and lace die are also from the Arianna Blooms collection
from Heartfelt Creations.

As you know a DT call has gone out at Heartfelt Creations and
the current DT is being voted on.
Of course I would love for you to vote for me,
I have made so many friends there its hard to ask for a vote .......
Please go and vote HERE
When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on August 29th, 2014.
You need to vote for five of us, everyone is so talented

and so lovely whatever happens the new DT will be amazing!

Happy Crafting !!

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Lizzie,
    Love your beautiful card, very striking.
    Your flower design is wonderful
    Been over, placed my votes you included good luck
    Have great weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz is this a new Spellbinder die? Thanks Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a 2014 die but released May time I think.

      Delete
  3. This is lovely Liz, what a beautiful die. Great idea to cover up the shortfall on the paper with flowers and leaves! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and I voted for you. How did you make the card base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I folded a piece of card and cut the die so it didn't cut through all the top so some was still folded...... Then I cut another full die cut out and adhered it to the folded piece for a full front. Or you could cut two die cuts out and carefully glue the too together so it forms a join. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Liz. 😊 All of your creations are gorgeous...I'm a big fan!

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.