Sunday, December 04, 2011

Snowman Christmas Card Club card


Hi there ladies, wow another two weeks have wizzed by !!! Here is my card for the challenge set by Vickie. Her challenge was to create a card with a snowman or snow.

I had to sneek making this card !!! I made it while my other half walked the dogs .......... 45 mins !!! hehe !!! He thinks I sat on the couch all that time !!! (Dr has told me to do nothing till baby born .............. yeah right !!!)

Papers are some I had lying around, they are bought ones but cant recall who by !! Image is a LOTV one and I printed the words on the computer, a bit of ribbon and there you go !!! A simple clean card.

Hope you all have a great weekend !!

6 comments:

  1. lovely card Lizzie I love the red so traditional and festive...just the job for this wet sunday, I love those LOTV images.....hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lizzie, love the colours too. Hope you're well. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well crafting is supposed to be therapeutic so just what the doctor ordered lol. Its absolutely gorgeous too, love the splash of red and the little image is perfect. Take care Lizzie. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Lizzie, love the image and fabulous colours. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh i'm telling on you Lizzie!!!!. I take it your Dr is a male??? yeah right as if a baby is going to stop you from cardmaking lol!!!. A very beautiful and adorable card honey. My fave red and white polka dot too. Such a gorgeous stamp. Hope you are doing ok angel. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you used your 45 minutes so wisely and well - this is a beautiful card and just right for the challenge. Take care - hope that all goes well x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.