Friday, December 02, 2011

Love is in the little things .......


Hi there !!!! This week over at C4E the challenge is to follow the sketch below !! We are sponsored this week by Ladybird Crafts Ink !!!!


I used a LOTV image and sentiment for this card. I actually made it straight after my Uncles card hence the colour combo !!! I was just so in the groove with the colours and paper !!! The flowers are the circles on the sketch ........ added to them is a Mariannes die cut heart and Dohickey tag !!! I inked up all the edges of the flowers and tag to go with the colour scheme. Hehe !!! I had everything out of the cupboards looking for my doilies tho !!! What a mess I made !!! Still its all put away now !!

My cousin has an anniversary in Jan so I reckon this will do for that occasion !!! Ooh I love being ahead !!! It wont last for long tho when the baby is here !!! hehe !!!

Have a great weekend everyone !!!

3 comments:

  1. Are we the die hards or what, just you and me again lol. I love your gorgeous card, those flowers are so pretty and the image certainly makes it look so sweet and romantic. Hope you are being good and enjoying your last few weeks without a pram lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lizzie hope you are having a good weekend hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.