Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dressing the tree !!


Oohhhhhh I just couldn't resist this House Mouse stamp !!!! She is so sweet dressing the 'tree' .

I decided to make this a very plain and simple card so the gorgeous picture was prominent. Of course I had to add some bling and glitter tho !!!

I coloured the image using water colour pencils and the wording is cut using my cricut off the Beyond Birthdays cartridge.

Well is absolultely throwing it down here ............. so its a film and popcorn me thinks !!!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Trim a tree
Stampavie - Christmas in Summer
Have a great day whatever the weather !!
Liz

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizzie and you've dressed it perfectly. It's managed to stay dry here thus far today so can't complain! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie how cute is this card and your watercolouring is fantastic. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Lizzie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Keeping the image prominent really makes it pop ... it is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland - hope to see you next week too!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did smile at the thought of you tucking into your popcorn and watching a movie! Sometimes I enjoy the popcorn more than the movie!

    I love how youve coloured the image so softly with the pencils, the effect is perfect!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a fantastic christmas card! The image is soooo cute!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this time.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.