Friday, August 12, 2011

Blue and White at Crafts 4 Eternity


Hi there all !!!

The challenge this week over at Crafts 4 Eternity is a Colour Recipe. Blue and cream or white using this image as inspiration !!!

Our sponsor this week is Stamping Dragon. I used Floral Frame one on my card, extending the tabs on the digi stamp across my card using ribbon ! I layered up the frame to give dimension and effect for the flowers which I glittered up with Stickles. I also used the Floral heart stamp to make backing paper with which you can see between the ribbons ! I just love butterflies so I had to add some of those to go with the paper and of course bling !!!!

I really enjoyed making this card ! It got me some peace and quiet while I did it (I think I took longer over it just to escape the bedlam in the house !!! hehe !!) Hope you like it too.
Remember to pop over and check out the other team members blogs (listed on my side bar) and come join the fun !!

RECIPE #32 PRIZE

We have 2 prizes this week!!
Our regular sponsor Nicky is giving one winner 3 downloads of their choice


And our 2nd sponsor Janette is offering 4 images of your choice!!

Here is a little bit about Janette:
Hi my name is Janette aka Stamping Dragon Designs/Dragons Lair Designs. I live in the UK with my two children and puddy tat. I started with Graphic Design in 2001, initially creating sig tags in AOL groups but, moved on and found digital scrapbooking. It wasn’t long before that, I started making my own kits under the Dragons Lair Designs name and the rest as they say is history. Two years ago I was introduced to digital stamps and started drawing and before I knew it Stamping Dragon Designs was born. I am now not only addicted to scrapbooking my photo's but making cards too. All I need now is more hours in a day.




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lizzie - love the image and great colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just amazing Liz, love all the sparkle and flowers and the cute cute image you have used. Hope you have a lovely weekend. I am hiding in my craft room today too as the electrician is back making one BIG mess:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lizzie. Love the blue and White and such a sweet image.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Love how you have framed this adorable image. Very effective! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lizzie love how you have used the frame and all the extra detail you have added. Hope your week is going well hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.