Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Stamps !!! 2 Designs of Card


ooh .................... I bought one of the new Dawns Stamps designed by Nellie Sneddon the other day and just couldn't wait to colour her up !!! Its Called Hokey Pokey !!

I just couldn't decide on whether she looked better cut as a rectangle or circle so I did both !!! So here are two cards using the same paper and colouring but very different !! Fortunately I have a few little girls I need cards for at Xmas !!!


I coloured the image using promarkers. Blush and soft peach for the skin, Buttercup for the stars and Pale pink and Antique Pink for her clothes !! Plus of course the blender pen !!! The paper is from a pack by Dove Craft I picked up at the NEC earlier in the year !!


Hope you like them !!!

I am entering the sqaure card into the following challenges :
Oh la la Creations - Oh Christmas
Fab n funky - Is Christmas
Ai Factory Challenge - anything goes


Happy crafting and enjoy the day, I might have a day of peace today as my daughter is at a sports day all day !!!! Bless the holidays are actually going so fast !

8 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous card Lizzie, love the colours and such sweet images. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely, that image is gorgeous and your colouring is great.
    You could enter the circular one into the Willow Sketchie challenge, you never know you could win a prize.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous!! Love them both!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its absolutely gorgeous Liz, what a cute little stamp. Loving all the pinks and bling with the mirri card. So happy you are getting the cd, you are going to love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Liz!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both equally gorgeous. Lovely layouts. Thanks for sharing with us in our Christmas challenge at OLL this time. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two very prettu cards Lizzie! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.