Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary !!


Well I made this card in the 50 mins my partner was out at the dentist !!!! hehe !!! I literally finished writing the inside as the door closed behind him coming back !!! Phew !!!!!!! Hehe !!! All I have to do now is give it to him on the right day !

As I said in my last blog I just LOVE House Mouse stamps !!! This is one I had in my drawer for a while waiting to be used, all his cards are using House Mouse stamps !!! I coloured this one again with water colour pencils, the heart border is a Martha Stewart punch I haven't used yet !! papers by Nitwits, Sentiment from Lili of the Valley. Again I got my wonderful cricut out and cut the heart using it. I didnt want it to be too girly so avoided the doily heart !!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Whoopsie Daisy - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a time - Anything goes
Nadia's Challenge blog - Anything goes
Stamp insanity - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Have a great weekend and happy crafting !!!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Lizzie,

    What a gorgeous card! I did smile at the timing of it all!

    Hope you enjoy a special day on your anniversary!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card hun - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lovely Anniversary card and I adore your colouring of this fab image! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is LOVELY! Great punch! Thanks for sharing with us at WHOOPSI DAISY ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love house mouse....have this stamp founf it at the back of the draw!!! unused but not unloved....smashing card hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I can't believe this took you less than an hour! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at StampInsanity this week, hope to see you again soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Nadia's challenge. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Lizzie! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Such a pretty card. I wish I created that quickly! Good luck with our DT call. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice card and thanks for joining nadia's challenge
    greetings cristel

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.