Friday, August 26, 2011

Its Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi there everyone !!! This week at Crafts for Eternity the challenge is to show us your Christmas projects !!! This is my Christmas card for my best friend, I know she doesn't look on here so I am ok listing it !!!! hehe !!!


I used a House Mouse Stamp, coloured using water colour pencils and glittered up !!! Papers are from Nitwits and the sentiment I downloaded of the internet !! I am so not good at writing verses ! As its such a large verse I thought an easel card would be more fitting ! And of course I had to add some bling too !!!! Border punch is a Martha Stewart one as are the leaves !! I hope my friend likes it !


There are two prizes again this week! at C4E come join the fun !
The first is from Heidi at
and the prize is a choice of 2 digi images!

Our second prize is from the lovely Jacqui at
Jacqui is generously giving the winner 5 digi images!!

I have entered this into the following challenges;
Christmas Card challenge - glitter (the poinsetta leaves are all glittered and the embelly ones too !!!)
Christmas Crafting - cute Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Lizzie - your friend will absolutely love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love that stamped image......lovely card Lizzie your friend will treasure it hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The image is just darling. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card love the colouring maybe i should have lessons from you.....
    Kerry x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and such a cute image! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting Challenge this month!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey gal, you're on a xmas mission this week that's for sure! I suppose the miserable weather hasnt exactly made us want to do summery makes has it!

    Im sure your friend will be thrilled with this when she gets!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely a gorgeous card! Wow

    Sandy - 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT
    http://inkingofyoutoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.