Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Have a beautiful day


It's Wednesday and my first post of the year!!
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Years Eve.

Here is a really quick card from me for Heartfelt Creations this week.
Lol The postie dropped the die through the letterbox on New Years Eve!
It was opened straight away (which is unusual I have a few dies I need to yet use ........ shh!)
And this is what I made!! I do love the Birds and Blooms Collection!

Make sure you stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog
Click on the pic below

Heartfelt Creations

OOhh and a sneak peak at next week collection can be found here  http://hcgo.co/SugarHollow
It is so cute!!! LOVE it!! 


Here is what I used to make my card:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCD 756 Birds and blooms die set
HCPC 3644 Birds and Blooms
HCD 757 Leafy Branch Die set
HCPC 3645 Leafy Branch
TSMP900 Memento Tuxedo Black ink
TSMP800 Memento Rich Cocoa Ink

Other Products Used :Victorian Velvet and Peeled Paint, Broken China and Antique
Linen Distress inks,Gems, Spellbinders Cascading Grace die, white card
3D foam pads and glue 

Using folded white card create a card with the outer die, Cut another single die
cut and adhere to the card. Cut the fancy layer and adhere with 3D foam pads.
Stamp the sentiment and cut using the centre die. Adhere to the card with 3D foam pads.
Stamp, cut and colour the birds. Stamp, cut, colour and shape the leaves and flowers.
Adhere the leaves,birds and flowers to the card and your project is complete.


4 comments:

  1. Quick but so much lovely card, Liz!
    Love the new collection with the sweet owls, they are delightful!!
    Santa had brought me some stamps and die from Heartfet, I'm on the moon! :D
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that is awesome!! Have lots of fun with them! Would love to see what you make. Hugs x

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh a gorgeous new die! Very fitting for the lovely Birds and Blooms Collection! You always showcase the collection so beautifully and today's project is no exception! So pretty!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful die Liz and I love your card, it is so pretty. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the lovely looking Sugar Hollow collection. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.