Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hello Beautiful!


EEEK ........... I have been given the amazing opportunity to play, erm work with!! lol!
The fabulous Sara Davies's Signature Collection Love and Romance!
Keep watching for more projects I have a few ideas, 
Oh ok I have a million ideas for this!!! lol as I am sure you do too!!

Caitlyn hasn't been well and while she was home we worked on this together, 
she coloured the image and I added the sparkle and flicks!!
She LOVES to colour and draw and this really helped her!

Wow I love the Sparkle pens! Look how it sparkles in the light!


To make this card I used the following:

Spectrum Sparkle Clear Overlay pen
Spectrum Aqua Pens (Kingfisher, Crimson, Bud Green and Scarlet
Sara Signature Love and Romance 12 x 12 paper Pad
Sara Signature Love and Romance Hello Beautiful Stamp set

Other Items: Black ink, black embossing powder, black card.

Happy crafting!! 










3 comments:

  1. Love the clean and simple look Liz - beautiful colouring Caitlyn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Lizzie what a beautiful card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    I love to look at your blog as you give me so much inspiration you are one very talented lady.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I had fun with my daughter colouring roses for this!! She is much better at colouring than me!!! Lol! Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. Hugs xx

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.