Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Love for Valentines Day


I have another card for you today for Crafter's Companion! 
Here is another card using the Sara Signature Love and Romance Collection.

I did think this card would look great as a wedding card with embossed ivory card instead of printed papers ........... tone in the colour of the wedding maybe ??? Mmm might have to make one!!!

Right, best go cut out some hearts I need to craft!! lol!! 

Here is what I used to make the card:

Sara Signature Love and Romance paper pad
Sara Signature Love and Romance I love you die set
Sara Signature Love and Romance Decorative Heart die
Sara Signature Floral Delight Pretty Petals die
Sara Signature Floral Delight In bloom die set
Coredinations (leaves) 

Other items: Black card, White card, Prills, Distress ink (Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen)

Happy crafting!! Hugs to all xx 

1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.