Monday, June 22, 2015

Just thinking about you


Here is another card I made for a friend.
This time it's a male friend and the papers from the Everyday Heroes 
paper pad from Heartfelt Creations were perfect for this!
Plus I had some flowers left over from my other projects!
So this was really quick to put together!

I am really enjoying this colour palette the blues and browns,
you know I reach for the pinks first !! lol !! 

The flowers are the Botanical Rose, the leaves are the classic leaf die and 
open leaf stamp set and the white swirls are from the Cut Mat Create die set

Have a great day and Happy crafting ! 

1 comment:

  1. You did it again....wonderful card sand flowers...love them! hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.