Wednesday, June 03, 2015

You're the best


Here is my card for Heartfelt Creations this week.
I wasn't sure how this was going to end up when I sat down to make it!
I had an idea about the flowers and leaves
but it was't until I got all my dies out that the card took shape!!

Make sure you pop over to the Heartfelt Creations blog!
There are some amazing projects there!
Click on the pic below.

Heartfelt Creations

Can you believe how fast this year is going?? 
We have another new release for you next week ........
Oh my goodness it's gorgeous !!! 

Here is what I used to make my card:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCD1-757 Leafy Branch Die
HCPC-3644 Birds and Blooms Cling set
HCD2-751 Cut Mat Create 2B Die set
HCPC 3596 Celebrate the Journey Sentiments
HCD 744 Once Upon a Time die
159723 Art Institute Glue
TSMP900 Memento Black Ink

Other Products Used : Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint Distress Ink, White Card,
gems, 3D foam pads, ribbon, Spellbinders Royal Circle Die.

Cut an A6 side fold card. Cut a piece of card 5 10/16" x 4" cut another piece
5 1/2" x 3 3/4" and adhere together with 3D foam pads. Adhere ribbon around the
pieces and then adhere to the card with 3D foam pads. Die cut the small die from
the Royal Circle die set and ink the edges. Stamp the sentiment and die cut, and
ink the edges. Adhere the sentiment to the die cut and adhere to the card. Die cut
the leaf swirls and colour with inks. Stamp, cut and colour the flowers. Shape the
flowers and add a gem into the centre. Adhere the leaf swirl (cut into sections) and
the flowers to the card and your project is complete.

7 comments:

  1. You have inspired me....now I want to make blue flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me think of morning glories that used to climb up our mailbox in Georgia. So graceful and welcoming! The color palette is stunning, the design is elegant and every detail is absolute perfection. You make the most gorgeous cards, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant card! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and elegant card Liz!! I love those little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers and leaves are beautiful Liz and I love the C&S look of your card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The colors are awesome! I'll have to try that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.