Friday, June 27, 2014

Santa's sleigh ride


Here is a sneaky peek of the new 
Christmas Create a Card dies
from Crafter's Companion !!
I have to say I love this die !! 

Crafter's Companion

This was so quick and easy to make !
I cut and embossed the die on a piece of card
that fits onto a 8" x 8" card.
I then took my Faded Jeans distress inks and inked over
the image with the die in place.
I then inked around the outer edge (because I made a mess
and needed to cover up !!) 
I stamped the sentiment, inked up the snowflakes
and adhered them with 3D glue and voila !


To make this card I used:
Die'sire Christmas Eve Create a Card
Snow White Centura Pearl with a hint of silver.
Die'sire Snowflakes Die set
Die'sire Sentimentals Mistletoe Kisses 
3D Glue
Other items, Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Gem

Happy crafting !!

9 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzie what a great xmas card, very pretty,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your gorgeous Christmas card Lizzie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very expensive and as if it took hours to make - it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! But shhhh don't tell it only took 20 mins to make tops! Hehe!

      Delete
  4. I love your card.
    It is absolutly wonderful :)
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, I think I need that die - can't wait for them to come on sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty! The colours are so subtle...I can not see any colour mistakes...it looks perfect from over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzie
    Fabulous card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, I love it. <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.