Saturday, June 28, 2014

Red, White and Blue


Its time for a new challenge over at The Stamping Boutique !
The theme this week is .........
RED WHITE AND BLUE !!
pop on over and join the fun by clicking on the pic below.

The Stamping Boutique

For my card I used the digi stamp Patriotic Audrey
The paper I have had for years ........ 
I bought it in Hobby Lobby about 6 years ago !
It was one of the those single sheets not in a book
and now I've cut it up I don't know who it was by !! Sorry !
I used a Marianne die for the swirl, Martha Stewart punch
for the leaves and heart border.

I loved 4th July when I lived over in the USA.
We would have a big BBQ and invite our friends over.
We were a multi national bunch so we hung all
our flags around the deck rails and flew
the USA flag on the house ! 
Then we headed out for the fireworks !!
Great times, great memories.

Have a great weekend !
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.