Friday, March 28, 2014

Time for friends like you.


Oh I loved making this card !! 
I broke out the pens and got colouring !!!
Until I had coloured it I had absolutely no idea what
I was going to do with this !!! And then it came to me !


I even coloured the flowers with my Promarkers a first !
I usually use distress inks but I like colours to all match !
Plus this is a total colour change for me !!! 
Hehe I tend to reach for the pinks and lilacs
but this time I just felt the blues calling me !!!

Pop on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and
check out the amazing inspiration and the 
Once Upon a Time collection !
Click on the pic below.

Heartfelt Creations

To make the card I used the following:
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCUt set
HCDP1 241 Once Upon a Time paper pad
HCPC 3591 Alarm and watch Precut set
HCD 740 Sweet Juliet Die


Other Products Used : White card, Beads, hot glue, Promarkers, black ink,
Peeled paint ink, pearl gems, glitter glue, Adorning square die set.

Using white card stamp the image and cut using the two large dies from the
Adorning Square set. Fold a piece of card and cut a card using just the largest die.
Cut another single die. Colour the stamped image and adhere to the single cut and
then to the card. Shade the inner edge of the front of the card. Die cut the smaller
flower from the Sweet Juliet set, adhere gems to the ends. Stamp, cut, colour, shape, 
bead and glitter the flowers. Stamp, cut, colour and shape the leaves. Adhere the 
flowers and leaves to the card. Cut and curl a tag from the paper pad and adhere to
the card. Your project is now complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.