Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hugs were invented ....


I made this card this week for the Crafter's Companion Die'sire team.
I am so loving these Sunflowers you will be seeing them again!!


To make the card I used the Die'sire Cameo frame die .
I folded white card in half and cut just inside the top cut lines
to allow a fold fr the card to stand.
I then cut a single frame in Centura Pearl with a hint of silver.
and adhered it over the top of the card.
The sentiment I used is from the Sentimental's stamp set Love is all you need.
Which I stamped on the inner oval die cut and 
inked with Mustard seed distress ink.
To make the flowers I used the large and small
Die'sire Sunflower dies cutting it on Coredinations card.
To create the distressed look I used the Coredinations sand it kit.
I then glued inside the flowers black beads,
cut leafs using Leaf 2 die in pearl card
and the card is complete !

Hope you like it !!
Happy Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.