Friday, March 07, 2014

Easter Chicks


Easter is so not far away !!! And I have given up
Chocolate can you believe it !!! hehe !
I gave it up Feb 1st and still going strong !!
Its a good excuse to ask for a Spellbinder die instead of an egg
for my Easter pressie !!! Cheeky I know !!! 

Well its time for another challenge at 
The Stamping Boutique.
This week it is 
MAKE YOUR SENTIMENT POP !!
Click on the pic to go to the challenge.

The Stamping Boutique

For my card I made my sentiment pop
by having it as a wavy banner.
I used the digi image Farm Chick for my card.
I printed Nitwits yellow check paper and 
then the image over it, cut it out,
inked the edges with brown ink and shaded using Promarkers.
I did this twice and added ribbon and a bow !
I used Spellbinders Venetian Motif and circle dies,
Marianne die for the leaves and flowers are from WOC.
I used Sizzix embossing folder, not sure it shows up
in the picture tho .........

Well that's my Easter card made !!
I only send one made one !

Have a great weekend
 and Happy Crafting !

4 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.