Monday, March 03, 2014

Just for you


I thought I'd challenge myself to use something 
that's been in the cupboard ages and I haven't used for ages !
The embossing folder is about 5 years old
and used once !!! Ooops !!

This card was so quick and easy to make too !
I cut a A5  piece of white card and folded.
I then cut a piece of card just smaller
and embossed it. (Its a Sizzix folder)
I love this folder so don't know why
I haven't used it in so long !

The sentiment stamp is from Heartfelt Creations.
I used the Majestic Morning Flowers and Open Leaf stamps
and co-ordinating dies from Heartfelt Creations.
I used Distress inks to colour the flowers and leaves
shaped them and added beads to the centre of the flowers.

I am so taken by the effect of this card, so simple but so elegant.
Right I had better post it !
Its for my friend over in the USA.
Happy crafting !

4 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.