Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sparkly Shoes!


Oooh I just had to share this card I made!
I was so inspired by Emma Lou's technique video HERE
I just had to have a go! Lol the idea of using it on a shoe
came to me at 3am the other morning!!!! So you know I 
couldn't sleep then don't you!!!! 

The shoe is all sparkly, I used glitter and glass shards on it!
Wow it twinkles in the light but oh it's hard to photo!!! 

I LOVE this shoe die from Heartfelt Creations, I have another idea for it 
for a FB Live so keep watching............. 

I used the Flowering Dogwood collection on my card,
you can find all the stamps and dies HERE and the gorgeous
shoe die you can find HERE.

Well the sun is shining here today so I'm off to persuade hubby
to going and buying some steak forthe BBQ! 
Lol it won't take any convincing! Enjoy your day!

Have lot's of crafty fun!!! 

4 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.