I love making flowers from vellum! They are so delicate and pretty!
Make them too with these EZ steps:
Delicate vellum flowers made in 5 EZ steps!
1. Stamp the Wildwood Cottage Flowers onto vellum with white ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
2. Colour the backs of the flowers with inks (ColorBox Dark Peony Chalk was used for these flowers)
3. Die cut your flowers (TIP: Use a piece of paper to protect your plates from any colour transfer) and gently shape the tips of the petals from the back of the flower. Don't worry if you get any white flakes from the heat embossed areas, this happens at times with vellum.
4. Turn your flower over and gently press in the centre to raise your petals.
5. Adhere prills into the flower centres and your flower is ready to be used on your projects!
To create the leaves from this collection do the same thing but use a green ink for colouring on the back of the vellum and leave them unshaped as they are very delicate! Have fun!