I thought I would share with you this very quick
Valentines card I made with you today.
Infact it could be an anniversary or wedding card too!
This really was very quick to make.
I used Ivory Centura Pearl Card for this.
1. Cut a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" side fold card.
2. Cut another piece of card 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and
use an edger tool to distress the
edges and adhere to the card.
3. Die cut the heart from the Timeless Amour die set.
3. Adhere string pearls to the lacy heart.
4. Stamp the sentiment on the heart and distress the edges.
5. Create the flowers from the Vintage Floret stamps and dies,
add a pearl gem into the centre and glitter.
6. Stamp, cut and colour the leaves.
7. Adhere the hearts with 3D foam pads to the card.
8. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card
Your project is complete !!