Friday, January 23, 2015

Fathers Day Card



Yes you read it right !! A Father's Day card !
I am so in advance for this year !! 
I might even get some Christmas cards made this year........... 
This is so not like my cards Caitlyn
asked me if I had really made it !!! Cheeky!!

You know when you just have this urge to use an item and create
well that's what happened to me and this was the result!


I used the Cut Mat Create 1A die to make the card
and layered it with the co-ordinating 1B die from Heartfelt Creations.
I also used the smaller rectangle dies from the 1B set on the papers.
The papers are from Celebrate the Journey Paper Pad, sentiment is 
from the Classic Message set both from Heartfelt Creations.
I inked the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.

The stars are from Crafter's Companion and the letters are Spellbinders.
I layered the papers and stars with 3D Foam pads.

So, Isabella's card for Chris is all ready for Father's Day!
Right........... best go and do some work!!
Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, get you! So far ahead you'll meet yourself coming back Liz. Love the card, so different from your normal style and perfect for the occasion. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes very different for me! I really enjoyed creating a card with the Cut Mat Create dies, so quick and easy! I have a few more coming!! Lol! I am determined to be on the ball this year with my cards!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes you just must create when the spirit moves you! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzie
    Love your Dads card....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.