Saturday, February 01, 2014

CANDY WINNER !!!

Sorry, I meant to do this yesterday .....
My excuse is my little girl has an ear infection and I have
been up three nights with her crying in pain ......
My brain has been mush !!! 
SORRY ladies for my delay.

Right .......
The winner of the candy in the pic is ......



IRENE Number 30 !!!
Congratulations !!
Email me at passionforsparkle@gmail.com with your details
and I will post out Monday for you !!

Thank you everyone for entering !
More candy in a few weeks !!
Hugs and happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Irene, well done.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Irene and thanks again for offering this lovely candy.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.